About: Docking Village Hall Parts of Docking Village Hall date back almost 150 years, with the flint section originally built in 1869 as a Working Man’s Institute, the reading room supplied with daily and weekly papers and periodicals. The main part of the hall was built in the 1920s and, as well as accommodating the more normal activities.
The Docking Heritage Group was formed in 2007 as part of Norfolk County Council’s ARCH (Archiving Rural Community History) project. We enjoy what we do and today have over 30 members. Our aim is to research, record and present the history of Docking.
Docking Parish Council serves the local community with the help of the Borough Council of King’s Lynn and West Norfolk, together with Norfolk County Council. We report and oversee that the village highways and public areas are maintained. We provide and maintain seats and litter bins, bus shelters and street lighting in the village.Docking Parish Councillors represent the views of the residents and the welfare of the community.
Stanhoe is a small village in the north-west of the English county of Norfolk.
We have fewer than 200 permanent residents, but there is a lively community spirit, and many more people visit at weekends and during the summer.
The Heacham Newsletter is published on THE FIRST SATURDAY of the MONTH. A voluntary non-profit publication produced with financial assistance from Heacham Parish Council. The contents of The Heacham Newsletter is the intellectual property of The Heacham Newsletter and its contributors and may not be copied, stored or distributed by any means without prior written permission from The Newsletter Team.